1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Unclickable Spots

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Amy Strickland, Jun 22, 2018.

Amy Strickland

Amy Strickland

Origin ID:
    nimbuschick
    A few months ago I bought a few packs (Supernatural, Spooky Stuff, Get to Work) and since then I've had unclickable spots on my screen. I only see it in action menus and in create a Sim. Other options will be clickable, but some will just refuse to select when I click with my house. Any idea what's causing this? I am not running any mods except the ones Maxis has sent me through Origin.
    SomeoneonEarth

SomeoneonEarth

I'm having the same issue: However, I noticed that it's always on one particular spot on the screen. I'm sure it's an ingame problem as there is nothing wrong with my computer. It's especially annoying while choosing social interactions because I have to click out of the menu to move the camera a bit so the interaction I want to choose is not placed exactly on the "broken" spot. ^^' Maybe it will be fixed with the next patch they'll put out … :meh: