1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What games besides Sims do you play?

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by Luners, May 10, 2013.

pteranodon

pteranodon

Origin ID:
    bofb101
    Greetings from team procrastinator
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Capracorn

Capracorn

Origin ID:
    DiabolusExNihilo
    The only game that I really play enough to list is Prison Architect-A prison sandbox game
    and
    Smite-A MOBA(kinda like Leage of Legends or Dota, except it's in 3rd person and the characters are gods.)
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    At last I'm not a dckhead.:p
    pteranodon

pteranodon

Origin ID:
    bofb101
    yeah, especially after you bought the sims 4 on launch ;)
    Tanena

Tanena

Sims 2 & 3 and soon to be 4
    Assassin's Creed
    Resident Evil
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    Nah, that makes me a sheep. Baaaaaa!
    Capracorn

Capracorn

Origin ID:
    DiabolusExNihilo
    I thought that made me an idiotttt. Durrrrrrr :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Simfan923

Simfan923

Origin ID:
    Simfan923
    Usually only play PC games but sometimes I like to play Devil May Cry, Alice: Madness returns, Battlefield, ME, once in able moon I'll play Kingdom Hearts, Angry Birds and Pokemon (when I have the time.)
    tadakichi16

tadakichi16

Besides The Sims franchise. I'm more of a console gamer. I only play pc games that work well with mouse like, RTS, Point & click or city building games.
    But I have to admit. Lately I've been getting really tired of playing video games. Nothing really holds my interest. I've got Destiny beta access on my PS4 and I don't even care.[Didn't mean to start a console war here, since I also owned Xbox one and Wii U and I rarely play any of them.]
    The only games this year that I am looking forward to is The Sims 4 and Story of Seasons on 3DS. Actullay, I mainly play gamse on my phone most of the time nowadays. Anybody here a fan of Kairosoft? I really love their games! Great time killer and addictive.
    If you have never tried any of their games I recommend you give Game Dev Story a try. It 's available for both iOS and Android.
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    Mostly Sims 2 & 3, I even started playing Sims 1.
    Elder Scroll Series mostly Skyrim
    Fallout, mostly Fallout 3 (love Bethesda)
    Harvest Moon! My boyfriend make fun of me for it lol
    I used to play a lot of older nerdy games like Legend of Mana, Legend of Dragoon, Dark Cloud, Final Fantasy, and a few more that I can't think of the names for them.
    mariefoxprice83

mariefoxprice83

I'm a PC game all the way. I own a Wii but only like the active games like Wii Fit and Wii Sports Resort,,,and haven't used it in a while anyway.

I am a big fantasy RPG player. I am also sometimes into strategy games like Age of Empires II and Crusader Kings II (Game of Thrones mod!) I play Minecraft a little bit and a friend is trying to get me into WesterosCraft. I bought some other really old games on GOG,com, like the early Zork text adventures and the Might and Magic RPGs. I also have a handful of games I haven't tried or ones that I own but haven't played much So yeah, lots of games. Somehow I keep going back to the same ones though. ;)

Dragon Age franchise, especially Origins, I'm currently working on doing all the games and DLC ready for Inquisition's release later this year.
    Elder Scrolls, Skryim and Oblivion. I also need to give Morrowind another try.
    Might and Magic franchise from the 90s and 00s, also got the new MMX to try at some point. :)
    Thanks to a Steam sale I also have some "new" RPGs to try like the Game of Thrones RPG, and 3 Assassin's Creed games.
    dearneverland

dearneverland

the only console i play on is ps3, in which i have/play the last of us (AMAZING GAME), grand theft auto 5, heavy rain, and la noire the most.
    • Like Like x 1
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

Halo and other PC games which are too long to even list
    Sp1resis

Sp1resis

Origin ID:
    Spiresis
    Now in this moment i play all of these...

Battlefield 4
    The Sims 4 (off-course)
    Boom Beach
    Bubble Witch Saga 2 ( i'm little bit hooked up to that!)
    Spintires

Those are the games what got my whole attention on this moment. I next what i wait is new AC: Unity and SOA game.
    Michael

Michael Gypsy

I'm quite a fan of the Rollercoaster Tycoon franchise, and they've announced their next sequel for release in Early 2015, so I'm looking forward to that.

Apart from The Sims though, I can't really think of any other games I actually play nowadays.
    Tanena

Tanena

I use to love rollercoaster tycoon ...haha but I stopped playing due to one thing that happened.... was I had not even opened any rides and was building a grand roller coaster but apparently I musta had the ride open to the public...next thing I saw was people screaming on the ride from hell cause it went as far as I had built it and up in the sky and exploded :wideyed:...I actually thought I have fireworks now? Til I saw the report lol...from than on I started playing the Sims and never went back :roflmao:
    Nafiz Hossain

Nafiz Hossain

Origin ID:
    droidnafiz
    do heavy rain have shaun shaun bug?
    writer2036

writer2036

The Sims 3 with all expansions when I can get it to work. My system is really powerful yet Sims 3 runs slower than a snail and freezes constantly. I am so glad Sims 4 runs so smooth in comparison.
    Heavily Modded Skyrim
    Star Trek Online
    State of Decay
    Archeage Open Beta
    Red Dead Redemption
    Gran Turismo 6
    Loren the Amazon Princess
    Fallout 3 Heavily Modded
    Fallout: New Vegas Heavily Modded
    and many more games. I am a gamer that started playing games like Pac Man, Space Invaders and Pong back in 1983.
    Pantagruela

Pantagruela

Origin ID:
    Pantagruela
    Next to TS4 now I'm playing skyrim, SWTOR, Tera and Neverwinter online.
    These games are in my pc right now :)
    • Like Like x 1
    writer2036

writer2036

I also have SWTOR installed. I haven't played it for a few months though. I was however one of the beta testers for SWTOR :) and I put in many suggestions that ended up being in the game later.