1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What's you're first Sims 4 family going to be like?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Nick, Jun 25, 2014.

SuperZino

SuperZino

I think I'll just make my simself and explore first. :)
    Vettlune

Vettlune God

Chances are I'll end up making my boyfriend and I and repopulating Willow Creek
    Oh, might also recreate some Game of Thrones Characters so have a look out on the gallery!
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    I want to make the cast of Total Drama Island.
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

Rick White
    Male
    Adult
    Traits: Athletic, Loves Outdoors,Family Oriented
    Aspiration: Family

Wendy White
    Female
    Adult
    Traits: Romantic,Ambitious,Neat
    Aspiration: Knowledge

Walter White:
    Male
    Teen
    Traits: Bro,Music Lover,Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Creativity

They will live in Willow Creek
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

Nymera Aergath:
    Female
    Adult

Aspiration: Fortune
    Birth Traits: Clumsy, Hot-Headed, Goofball
    Life Traits: Perfectionist, Noncommittal

Career: Master Thief
    Hobby: Gardener

Nymera is a fun-loving, mischievous character who loves to play and pull pranks on others, while having a laugh at it. Deep inside she's a romantic but finds the idea of a life-long commitment to be absolutely terrifying! She's not inclined to cheat, but that doesn't mean she's going to stick around forever either. She's fast and agile but also a bit clumsy and aloof. To her, life is best lived while under the thrill of danger.

To most people, she's this friendly, flirty and cheerful person with a colorful wardrobe and a taste for the good-life. As a side hobby, she likes to tend to her garden and cultivate her own food but this alone ins't enough to provide the bit of luxury that she so desires. As necessity and the bills started pilling up, a friend offered her a life-changing opportunity connected to the Black Market. Dealing with thugs, avoiding law enforcers and keeping up with the demand proved to be quite the task for someone who tends to leave a small trail of disaster behind. Honing her skills, and performance, became a necessity of life.

In her line of work few people can be trusted, be it a crime-partner, a neighbor or a lover. And if the crap hits the fan then its always best to either take off or hide for a while. This is why she now believes that its for the best to lead more... "superficial" relationships with others. Less complications then.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    disneygirl

disneygirl

I might download Bob and his 'wife' and try to make myself and 'steal' Bob away from his wife. And have him exercise alot. Either that or if there's any black hair men beside Mortimer Goth in Sims 4 (oh right-Don Lothario) maybe marry him and 'tame' him into an ex-Casanova.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Ailykat

Ailykat

Because I don't already have it, I'm probably going to go crazy with Create-A-Sim features and end up making a pretty big family.
    Simfan923

Simfan923

Origin ID:
    Simfan923
    I have my LP sims but I might edit them a bit when the full game comes out

Angel the musical genius who trusts no one to get close to his heart:

Angel.PNG

Jesse the bookworm that believes love can truly be found only in books

Jesse.PNG

And Grant, the soon to be master chef who was doubted his entire life

Grant.PNG
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

I like your avatar Simsfan and what great Sims! :)
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    now when i get Sims 4 ill post my sims Family Pics.
    Lizziguin

Lizziguin

I'm most likely going to create my simself and probably get her into the whole Computer programmer :D and have her marry a comedian because I love funny people. I'm quite hilarious myself sometimes xD
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    I'm not sure yet. I doubt I'm going to be able to make my favorite characters right away because I need longer hair for my boys. So I might use the fem-versions of them first. ^^ I honestly don't know though. I have so many families I already want to test. x3
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    I am either going to start with her or the cast of Friends. I'm not sure which though. I am leaning more towards the cast of Friends.

Attached Files:

burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    I am either going to start with her or the cast of Friends. I'm not sure which though. I am leaning more towards the cast of Friends.
    Sara

Sara

I really want to re-create some of my older sims that I love so much!
    They're the Weller's. Sebastian and Lindy Weller were fresh out of Sims University and were broke! They buy a small home and work super hard to upgrade to the lavish life they've always wanted to live! They always end up with a lot of kids because I think it's fun. Maybe for Sims 4 I'll keep it to 2 boys and 2 girls:greedy::p
    caitlin_abby13

caitlin_abby13

When I first start playing I usually make a Sim kind of like me...I have seen how the some people are able to make a Sim that really looks like them! I will like to try that.
    Animexlife

Animexlife

Origin ID:
    Animexlife
    Well I'm waiting on the demo to decide if I will buy, but if I do I will go with what I usually do...a single female with weight issues that is childish, loves to cook/eat and has odd tastes in clothes. Then I will venture her out and see what poor simmy I can snag as a boytoy. :p
    • Like Like x 1
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    I'm not sure yet. I've made a few sims that I might populate the town with just to get them into the game. I did the Stargate SG-1 team (that needs to be tweaked once full CAS comes out) and I might play them a bit. I don't have any stories currently planned but I frequently like to start with a male child who clashes regularly with his father and focus on him until he's at least reached the top of his chosen profession. Then, depending on how well the emotions aspects end up playing out, I might plan a story or two out.
    Evalen

Evalen

I have been play a family called The Dexter's and have done a A-Z of 26 generations with them. I am going to be continuing with them for another A-Z generation. I do not have the CAS Demo, but when I get it, I will try to make them. I am not sure if I will be playing in Willow Creek, or Oasis Springs, I do love the look of both, but favor Oasis Springs.
    Lyla

Lyla

I usually just make my boyfriend and I but you guys make it sound way more interesting making up these characters. I'm not sure what I'll do. Maybe I can spend the rest of the wait for the game planning some cool characters to play with.